Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Refridgerator mysteries

Our fridge is probably as old as I am. That's middle-aged for a person, and very damn old for an appliance! The man and I have been discussing replacing it recently, its not too easy as the new one will have to fit into an oddly-sized corner of the kitchen. Anyway, it is 'normal' for it to make loud groaning noises, but now, since we have been planning to get rid of it, all of a sudden it is working much better than ever before. At one time I bought bags of ice to stick in there to keep things cold, stopped when we were going through the deep freeze this winter and didn't bother to start up again- but the fridge is now making the food much colder than ever before. I bit into a strawberry an hour ago and got the tooth-freeze pain. Very strange.

This month has been a bust for working out. My woman-time came and almost killed me from extreme blood-loss. You can't just hop back in the gym after that stops, one must wait a few days to get the volume of it up to normal in the body first. I'll go in and see how squats go tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment