Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Help for frizzy hair.

As one who posesses long curly dry hair that frizzes at the mention of humidity, conditioner is important to me. I follow all the rules, not washing it every day, combing with a wide tooth comb rather then brushing and keeping heat styling to a minimum. I have found a conditioner that I like, the problem is that it can be hard to find. Recently, after running out of it and going to three stores to purchase a replacement, Rite-Aid, Tops and I forgot the other one, I decided to give another brand a try.

I chose Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Instant Melting Conditioner for frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. Well jeez with a name like that how can it go wrong? It doesn't work, at least not the way I want it to. My hair doesn't slide through my fingers while I rinse it out in the shower, and looks parched and in need of more products to smooth the curls' puffiness after its dry. Which one do I like? Clairol Nice and Easy color seal weekly conditioning gloss. It's the conditioner that comes with the hair color kit and it give my hair the softness and shine that makes me happy. What do you like or dislike? Edited to add, thank-you Wegmans for carrying my Holy Grail conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment