Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Building strength back up

Still working on getting back to pre-ski month strength levels and beyond. I chose the more difficult elliptical for the warm-up as I had a shorter amount of time to work out then usual. !2 minutes on that, 15 back extensions, then squats starting with the bar, increasing weight ten pounds at a time up to 65 lbs. I did three sets of five at 65, then back down in weight by ten pounds each. Bench press to 65 pounds, incline press at 55 lbs, then another set of back extensions (I love the way those target my glutes and thighs.) Deadlifts up to 125 lbs, I vow to be back to 135 in the next week. No soreness after this workout, except some lingering Spinners-butt from Thursday. Tomorrow is cardio-only day, then Monday is Oly day. Front squats, overhead presses and power cleans.
In other news, my kitchen drain sounds like a monster breathing and it is freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment