Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are two blogs better then one?

In this case, not really. I opted to allow Google to put ads on the new blog only to discover that I had this one (forgotten I admit). So, this is the blog that I will focus on using in my networking experiment. In other news, my Adsense account had $0.00 in it! Jeez, even with only the one blog entry you would think someone would click on a link or two. Ah well we will see how it goes with regular postings, the kind I am always nagging clients to keep up with, and Twitter should help too.

   After two days inside in front of the computer I took a much needed break to take a run thru the park today and even though I wasn't the most enthusiastic about it at first, once in the cool sunny air it was amazing. After three miles up and downhill I didn't even feel too guilty about the yummy brownie afterwards. Note to myself and everyone- get away from the computer and try to go outside for a while every day. Life needs to be well-rounded and the new study that says women need an hour of exercise  Exercise study link to maintain our weight without dieting is probably, and unfortunately, right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment