Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chugging along

In spite of feeling ill this morning (thank-you for the ibuprofen sweetie!) I made myself do the 60 minutes of exercise before work. There is something about making yourself work-out longer then you normally would that gave me visions of my flat belly in a bikini when summer rolls around which was inspiring enough to make up for the fact that I was on a treadmill in the basement.

 Now that the two blogs are integrated into one it's time to do one of the hardest parts about establishing the Internet presence: blog regularly. It can be hard to come up with something new to write about on a regular basis and when it is you have options. You can find an article online that is relevant to your potential customers and write about it along with a link, inviting customers to comment on the article or you can write about a personal anecdote, thus making yourself more 'real' to potential clients. Of course, you can also pay someone to blog for you, either on a regular basis or just when you are really stuck, I offer that service myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment