Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

The power of complaining (politely)

Recently someone gave me a generous Amazon gift certificate and I have been ordering items here and there. Unlike my experiences with Ebay, on Amazon the merchants appear to actually care about the customer's experience. One of the items I ordered was a DVD of The Secret. I have and enjoy the book and sometimes it's nice to have positive reinforcement going on in the background, so the DVD playing would be good for that. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the DVD and it wouldn't play past the half-way point. Just as the site recommends; I contacted the seller about the issue before leaving feedback. They apologized and removed the charge right away! Of course, I left good feedback after that. So keep in mind, happy customers are your best advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment