Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last night's workout

Is it possible the solution to the extra-crowded gym is to go later? I hope so. Last night I got there at 6:30, hopped on an elliptical for 30 mins and the place was pretty well cleared out by the time I hit the squat rack. I know people are creatures of habit but it is a tiny bit annoying when they assume I haven't been to the gym just because it wasn't at the same time they happened to be there. Oh well. Light squat day, two sets of 10 with the bar, 2 sets of ten at 55 lbs, one set of eight at 55, in the middle when I lost focus. Bench presses were ugly, failed at 70 lbs and struggled with two sets of three at 65. I may change that to using dumbells. My deadlift was lame too, got the final set of five at 135 in but my back felt bendy. Going back to 115, then 120 etc. It is the day after and I feel good, the only pain is in my wrist when I have weight on it but otherwise okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment