Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Aha! Blogger just wants me to do it twice.

 For quite a while I was unable to get into dashboard to blog. I would go to the sign-in page, type my e-mail and password, and get the page that says 'wrong email/password combination. So I assumed I was doing something wrong and went on to do other things. Well, I took the time to look for my written-down information, and what I was typing in matched, so this time, when it told me I had the wrong combination as it did yet again, I simply did not take 'no' for an answer and retyped it.
Voila! I am in and for some reason craving chocolate like you cannot believe. There is a big chocolate cake in the refridgerator (hmm, how does one spell that?) but it has soy in it, much like every other freaking yummy thing in the world, so I'm avoiding it.  I am making this post in honor of the cat in my life- he's fine, don't worry! Here he is being very catlike, paying more attention to whatever is outside, a lizard, birds or squirrel instead of moi. Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment