Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

So what do I like? Here you go.

Yes, usually this blog gives my opinion of services and items purchased that did not live up to expectations. Today, a positive spin is the way to go and I am going to share something that made my life easier. Number one is my Macbook. I went for the cheapest one in the Apple store back in May 2007 and this little guy is still humming right along.  I have tons of images on it, as well as short video clips the included software helped me create and you can bet the next big laptop purchase I make will be another Macbook.  Some of the included software was beyond my capabilities or patience to learn, such as Garageband, so I deleted it and haven't missed it yet. It does get hot, so not great to have directly on the lap; other than that it is the most satisfying, dependable computer I have owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment