Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Learning to stand

This might be weird, but I recently discovered that I barely know how to stand. Whether its from high heels and ballet at too young an age, or just being not naturally athletic, I've spent my life standing on only parts of my feet at a time and then usually putting most of my weight on one or the other. When lifting weight, I have to concentrate on the feeling of the bottom of my feet touching the floor through the shoes.

Tonight I did 3 x 12 alternated push-ups and hyperextensions. Squats 2 x 5 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 95, 3 x 5 x 105, 1 x 5 x 95. overhead press 1 x 5 x 45, 1 x 5 x 55, 1 x 5 x 65, 3 x 3 x 70, 1 x 4 x 70. Came home and had a skinny steak and some baked beans w cheddar cheese mixed in. I'm thinking about also having a green juice, bought organic cucumbers, parsley and mixed greens at the store yesterday, and maybe also some sardines. I love sardines!.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, I usually take a 6am yoga class then so that is the tentative plan. Thursday 6am spinning, Friday deadlifts, I'll work on making 175 better than it was last week and do some light squats too. My favorite yoga guy will be gone Saturday and then all thru the week I think, so need to figure that out. Maybe I'll just do some light cardio on saturday and God knows I need to get back to work to make some $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment