Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ahh, my poor neglected blog!

I still love you! Since stalling on powerlifts a couple of weeks ago I've been doing different things, including yoga which has been great for my mobility. I hate stretching and therefore only do it when peer pressure and a leader is involved. Unfortunately, that means something else I have to schedule around, and the gym is in transition moving classes, so it has resulted in a shortened session for nothing last week. That was a bummer and so the workout isn't recorded here, although I did update it on Fitocracy. Gotta get those points, right?

Monday night trasining: Air squats, 1 x 12, back squats, 1 x 10 x 45, front squats, 1 x 8 x 45, push-ups 1 x 10, front squats 1 x 8 x 45, push-ups 1 x 10, front squats 1 x 8 x 55, push-ups, 1 x 12, front squats 1 x 8 x 65, push-ups 1 x 12. Water! Overhead squats, 1 x 5 x 45, overhead press 1 x 5 x 45, OHS 1 x 5 x 55, OHP 1 x 5 x 55, OVS 1 x 4 x 65 doh! No press at 65#. Overhead squats 2 x 5 x 65. These need work. Frankly, I was dragging ass and did not want to lift last night, was seriously considering just doing cardio on the treadmill but it had been since last week that I lifted and I don't want to lost any muscle so I made myself go in.
Power cleans, 2 x 5 x 45, 1 x 3 x 55, Clean and press 1 x 3 x 65, 1 x 1 x 75 fail. Back to power cleans 5 x 3 x 75#. Back squats, 1 x 5 x 95, 2 x 5 x 115, 5 x 3 x 120. The 120# squats were going to be five reps, but that made me dread them, so I switched, planning on 3 x 3. The three rep sets made me happy so I did five sets of those instead.
Home, had shrimp and 2 mini Hershey bars, 2 glasses of wine for dinner. Today I woke up ravenous- the way you see your pets eat when feeding them first thing in the morning. I had 2 packets of instant oatmeal w/ peanut butter and a can of 'light' chicken soup which sucked, but like I said, I was ready to eat my own leg. Probably PMS induced as I've been very sentimental lately and my tits hurt.
So, today I may hit the treadmill for intervals later after work drives me bonkers, Weds lift again, this time do 2 sets of clean and press at 65#, stay at other weights. Weds morning yoga too, and Thursday am yoga. Then thursday I need to get a pedicure- hope some pay is depositied by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment