Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Life happens and change of plans

The opportunity to go out with some good friends who I haven't seen in quite a while came up for Friday evening, so I wanted to go. Since regular life stuff is so time-consuming anyway, this required juggling and I was going to skip training on Friday because I really didn't have time to do it properly and meet my friends as planned. 5:30 rolled around and I wavered, but my body was dying to go lift weights, so I decided to chop deadlifts off and do them today. Went in, warmed up on the Arc Trainer 6 min, intense, squats, 1 x 10 x air, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 95, 1 x 5 x 115, 3 x 5 x 125. Fine, maintenance squats, quick. Bench press 1 x 8 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 1 x 3 x 90, 1 x 4 x 90, 3 x 3 x 95 all paused (let me tell you, waiting for that one second before pressing up makes the press alot more challenging, then 1 x 3 x 95 touch and go. Stretched and came home.

So, I was a half-hour late, not too terribly bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment