Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sore and yucky

Describes how I feel today, which is mildly surprising considering how light the weights were yesterday. Also my added in work schedule is up in the air so I may have to push Thursday's session to Friday, then lift on Sunday. I decided that when that annoying mirror-washing guy comes around I'll take a break until he is gone from the area. He is disabled, so I can't tell him off without looking like an a-hole. I bet he knows it too and that is why he says shitty things to people.

The tentative plan is to take Coralette's class at 7 and then rest Thursday, lift and run Friday, Yoga Saturday, lift Sunday. I also need to fix my squat form to keep my knees from, what is the word? They don't hurt, its more like an awareness as if they are trying to tell me something. Hard to explain. My back feels completely better, right now just have the normal post-worout soreness that comes every now and then.

Friday will be squats, top out at 115 and work on keeping the weight back more on heels, core strong and tight. Dumbbell bench press, 3x8x 30 lbs. Power cleans, see how 70 lbs feels on these for 5x3. Warm-up and cool down run intervals 4.0 and 6.0. Two sets of 20 back extensions bookending the lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment