Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Too early for whine

I woke up with a headache, hungry and yawny but the man left a disaster in the kitchen last night and I do not want to spend any time in there. This room isn't much better as a neighbor is doing something that requires lots of hammering. The good news is that the news says the temperature will be in the 60s tonight. I hope it stays there so we can stop running the air-conditioner non-stop as well as for general comfort. Thrift-shopping yesterday was fun, I picked up two stretchy black dresses and a witch hat as options for Halloween, there was a lot of art there too but it did not have any prices posted. Not wonderful art, but not terrible, the kind you use to make a room more complete until you find some you fall in love with. I have to eat something and try to get energized to work out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment