Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Been away from the gym so long I don't know where to start

I did not like the way I look in the Christmas pictures and need to get ahold of this before it gets out of hand. Fitday keeps going down or leaving me in loading hell, probably from all the thousands of people like me suddenly deciding to keep track of their nutrition. Such a pain in the ass. The last time I really liked my body I was a Spinning junkie, sometimes two or three classes a day.

I have a plan! (insert evil laughter here) I've got a five week plan, week 1, starting today, I log everything that goes in my mouth, in a notebook, no waiting for Fitday. Week 2, continue logging and crunch the numbers to see how many calories I'm taking in and where they are coming from. Week 3 I subtract 500 calories a day, continue logging. Week 4 continue logging, aiming for the calorie goal and work to meet nutrition RDA of everything. Week 5 evaluate how this has been going.

My long-term goal is to weigh 20 pounds less then currently, as much lean and muscle as possible, while retaining femininity. Short term goal, to keep on the Plan!


Today (Thursdy) I'm going to lift with volume for squats, up to 3 x 5 x 125, volume presses, 3 x 5 x 60 again, my shoulder has been wonky ever since last week's sessions. Bench press 3 x 5 x 80, Romanian deadliest 3 x 5 x 95.

Friday will be a long slow distance day, .75 mile intervals 5.2, 4.0 interval active rest.

Saturday lifts light presses 3 x 8 x bar, power cleans 5 x 3 x 65.

Sunday fast intervals at 1% incline, 6.0 half miles alternated with 3.0 active rest up to four miles.

Will update after lifting.

Light day:
Squats, 1 x 12 x air, 1 x 10 x bar, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 1 x 5 x 105, 1 x 4 x 115, 2 x 3 x 115, 1 x 1 x 115, 1 x 3 x 105. Not a good squat session. Moving on

Overhead press 3 x 8 x bar, right shoulder still twangy. Bench press, 1 x 8 x bar, 1 x 5 x 55, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 3 x 75, 2 x 5 x 75, 1 x 8 x 75- with a spotter but no actual help other then not wanting to fail while he was right there. May be on to something!

Romanian deads 3 x 5 x 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment