Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Messing around

It seemed over-ambitious to lift again yesterday, but I had to do something after being sidelined for so long so this is what I did. First, Thursday night I went for a 2 mile walk outside, it was nice and cool. Friday evening, I walked for 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym, then did 3 x 12 x hyperextensions, alternated with 3 x 12 x push-ups. Then, leg presses! LOL. 1 x 12 x 90, 3 x 8 x 180, felt weird around the knees. one-arm dumbbell bench presses up to 3 x 6 x 30, lat pulldowns 3 x 10 x 80 and done. I think that hit everything, mild cardio with walking, ass, hamstrings and lower back with hyperextensions, upper back chest, shoulders from the push-ups. The presses got my quads and hips, bench more upper body press and lat pull downs, da back. Today, long yoga class, walk, push-ups and hypers again.

Ok, I walked 2 miles, took the long yoga class and just did one set of 12 hypers and left. Somehow I inadvertantly worked abs yesterday- what is the world coming to? Maybe I should keep that fun day in as my cORE obviously needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment