Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Very long day

A friend of mine died Monday, then Tuesday was busy with challenging work so I basically sat on my ass all day long. By the time I got to the gym it was almost 8pm and I was stiff and feeling weak. Warm-up 2 x 12 x hyperextensions, 1 x 12 x push-ups. Squats, 1 x 12 x air, 1 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 2 x 5 x 95, these were hard, decided to work on volume and tightness. 3 x 3 x 115, 3 x 5 x 105. Bench press 1 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 2 x 3 x 90, 2 x 4 x 90, pissed because these were supposed to be 3 x 5 x 90, 2 x 5 x 85. Romanian Deads 3 x 8 x 95, punishing to the hamstrings and out. Slept badly, up super-early so went to 6am yoga.

You can't fix a friend dying.



After yoga I finally got some sleep, weird dreams and the dog going nuts woke me up. I decided work wasn't a good idea today, and went to Macy's. Hey, I grew up on old movies that depicted Macy's as the cure for emotional distress.. Found an awesome pair of flat girl Terminator boots at 25% off, comfy and sold. I'm also changing things around at home, recently got a new rug for the living room- goodbye zebra! Upgraded the spare room sofa and looking at new curtains and bookcases for the bedroom. It is time. Funny how negative change in life needs to be balanced out by positive change.

No comments:

Post a Comment