Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Squat camp!

I'm excited about this so it needs its own post. My squat has been lagging behind pretty much every other woman who has a log online and has been lifting as long as me. i don't think this is a straight-up strength issue, as my bench press and overhead press is more then those of girls who are squatting 160-200 lbs on a regular basis, with me stalled at 135. I read about the squat seminar on the Starting Strength forum, and when Santa gave the gift of cash, decided to sign up. So, in a month I am headed to Atl to get qualified instruction on this lift. I know this is going to help.

2 comments:

  1. It would have been much better if you had chosen to go to Seattle in February, I hear some Aussie is going there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how my hair would react to Seattle weather. I would love to go to one of the big-time SS things sometime.

    ReplyDelete