Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What's happening.

Yesterday I took my friend's last body pump class, which was fun and also sort of sad knowing she won't be teaching it anymore. I rarely took it as classes like that don't fit in with lifting in the sense that there is enough light lifting in the class to extend recovery by a day, but as a fun light workout it was great. Tonight I have my niece so we will go to the climbing wall which means Thursday I have to lift. Overhead stuff Thursday, first light back squats up to 3 x 5 x 120, power cleans, clean and press, then power snatch and overhead squats. Friday yoga, Saturday heavy lifts, squats 3 x 3 x 135, bench 3 x 3 x 100 please let there be a good spotter there for me! Deadlifts or Romanian deadlifts, especially if there isn't a spotter and I have to go lighter and not all out on bench presses.

No comments:

Post a Comment