Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The dog ate my training log

For yesterday. I went to 1.5 hour yoga class first, god I needed that! I don't know why I didn't just do some poses at home this week, today I did several sun salutations, then a shoulder stand, plow position and wheel. Practicing these made my stiff shoulder feel a lot better, more relaxed and less knotted up. Back to the training session, I then experimented with bench-pressing first before squatting. I warmed up with 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 1 x 3 x 95. Made it up to two singles at 105 with DJ spotting me and a lift-off, backed down to two triples at 95, 1 double. On squats I did 1 x 12 x air, 1 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 95, 1 x 3 x 115, 1 x 3 x 125, one single at 130, 5 x 3 x 125, 3 x 5 x 115, so good volume on squats. Three sets of 12 hyperextensions dispersed through the workout when I needed to pay atttention to my back and keep it warm and that was Saturday's session.

At home I rearranged furniture in the spare bedroom/ my office to take advantage of some dead space in the corner. I thought help would be necessary to move to big dresser and wood futon but managed (by myself!) then relaxed for the rest of the day. Now there is room to see oneself in the mirror, get dressed and paint with the easel. The closet is a little tight to get to but overall it is an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment