Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Breaking the rules!

Yep, I did what is warned about repeatedly on the bodybuilder forum. I 'tweaked' my routine. The routine I selected is a basic four day split, two upper body and two lower. The thing is, two of the routines could be combined to make a full-body without sacrificing exercises, making it a three day a week split, which is easier to manage. So, instead of splitting up deadlift and pull-up days, I'm doing them in the same workout. Speaking of pull-ups, they are hard! With the assist machine I am pulling up between 65 and 70 pounds, which is a lot less then my weight. On the other hand, that is also what I am deadlifting, so maybe I'm not as unbalanced as it seems. So, the tweaked day starts with the biggest muscle groups, deadlifts, leg press, then pull-ups and dips, then abs and lower back. More good deadlift news- no back issues!

Went to the mall today and happily discovered the various versions of Pink fragrance are on sale for $20.00. I found on not too flowery one, Hope, and now have a pretty brand new perfume on. I also hit Dillards for a new pair of Crocs, but the newer ones don't seem to be as well-made as they were before, so passed on those and visited Rack Room shoes. Here I found a pair of Adidas flip-flops that fit well and look good, $19.00 so sold to the lady in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment