Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nothing is happening! Oh yes it is.

Hey, well I know there are physical differences being brought about by consistent training but some people who know what I am doing are unimpressed by my progress. If the gadget on the infomercial caused those ladies to lose 10 pounds and 12 inches in one week why don't I get one of those instead of all this weightlifting and cardio. First of all, that infomercial is bullshit. Secondly, this. Stuff is happening, more dramatic stuff then the less fat arms and more pronounced collarbone, not that both of those things aren't awesome. So don't worry about me, I'm having a blast and getting truly healthier by the day. I love that Advanced Spin Class is now what my 'easy' work-out day consists of :-)
Back to the weights next week and the new program is going to consist of three major compound lifts (four or five sets) per session. That squat rack better be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment