Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who let all these cats in here?

Having two doesn't qualify as cat lady status- and they do match the interior design but damn. I'm starting to think that all this tuna and cottage cheese I've been eating has made them see me as another one of them. I was moody as hell yesterday, summer doldrums have hit and all I need now is the Hurricane show on for a week or two. for those of you who don't live on the coast, the hurricane show is when there is activity in the tropics and all day and night the news stations show footage of past storms interspersed with dire warnings about the one approaching and encouraging everyone to get their butts to the grocery stores, Lowe's, and the gas stations to fill er up. It's sorta a back-to-school ritual around these parts. At least Project Runway is on tonight, maybe Bitchface Gretchen will design something awful like that dorky jumpsuit and get kicked off. Ooh, then who will I hate? Hmmm

Wait, that is tomorrow night, can't keep these shows straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment