Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nipple disaster!!

After having a fun yet sweaty Spin class, and in spite of wearing two thick-ish sports bras, the mirrored walls of the weight room showed my beams on high. Damn I hate that. It's one thing to be the only woman using barbells to workout but that was just unnecessary. Then, the plates left a rusty mark across the white sports top, adding insult to injury. I did, however, train anyway.

So, performed squats first per the program- and am getting better at them! My feet weren't turned out as much as suggested and doing that helped me get into a lower position and helped my balance too. It may also be that I am getting better at them in general. Then, standing military presses and I won't lie, I used the little 35 lb bar. I am bold, but falling backwards or dropping the bar while having boob issues was to much to think about, and it was the first time attempting them. Got four sets of those in and should be able to use the regular barbell next time.

Finished it off with barbell rows; enjoyable for the hard-core look of them- I'm probably ready to go heavier on those next time too. So in spite of appearing a mess it was a good session. Tomorrow is off day for lifting, deciding on Spin or Interval Training class, hell maybe I'll do both. In totally unrelated but awesome news- got the package pamphlet from the little ski place I'm visiting this winter. Whoo-hoo! The season pass is teasing, but I'll be practical and go for the ten-day pass with four group lessons included. I cannot freakin wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment