Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

high heels + deadlifts= a stiff one

Back, that is. I attended this benefit yesterday, and when one has been working out and the legs and backside really show it, it's hard not to show off the improvements with some high sexy heels. I did, and it was fun sashaying around smiling coyly. Today my back is kind of stiff as a result- but it was worth it! Woman cannot live in gym clothes and sneakers alone even though that has been my wardrobe throughout most of the summer and probably still will be until the end of October unless we get an unusual cool snap. A wise person suggested I take some time to allow muscle recovery, so today is a day off from lifting. I am going to hit it hard this week as it's the week before a rest week and if I need to lighten up the bench presses and increase reps that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment