Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Holy moly I have quads!

Sitting down after breakfast reading a book about lifting, as one does, I stretched out my leg and to my surprise and delight saw a quad muscle. Years ago it was completely normal to see those thickish rounded curves going down the front and side of my legs, but time and lots of cardio had changed them into skinny blade-like muscles that were insignificant. Apparently lifting really creates changes and it only took two months (note some sarcasm there). I didn't realize how gratifying it would be to see lean tissue built up- it is a rush, no wonder people get excited and take pictures when a change for the better is noticed. Today is a designated rest day, the kitten is taking this very seriously, curled up on the sheepskin and snoring cutely. I'll be here, working, blogging and admiring my Wonder Woman legs :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment