Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rest day, DOMs gone

Checking out Facebook it is striking how different my friends up North react to Labor Day compared to down here. They really party it up! Looks cold too, they are already in hoodies and jeans whereas down here it's like, okay a holiday, banks are closed. Maybe not that bad, the beach hotels are usually booked but not anything I get too excited about. Its going to stay summertime warm here for at least another month. Which leads me to Fashion Week! Hopefully there will be a couple of interesting trends for Spring/Summer next year. I can't recall a single trend I was excited about at the beginning of the season this year- those ugly maxi-dresses (which are really a two years ago thing). Hated those all the way back when Uli was being praised all over the place for hers on Project Runway. The boho look is nice but when one is busty, loose flowy tops tend to look more maternity then sexy.

Rest day, second one in a row. My upper back was really feeling those military presses yesterday but today all is well. Tomorrow aiming for 6am Spin to warm up and squats, bench, deads.

No comments:

Post a Comment