Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Okay Google adsense, what's the deal?

So, for some reason Google suspended my payments. I go to the page and it tells me to verify my phone number by clicking a link and submitting the code. Ok, the phone rings and the automated voice gives me a code which I type in- and says it again which I check the second time. Google denies the code. Huh?? Then tells me I've exceeded the amount of tries. This, my friends, is highly annoying when they should have sent me a check well before now.

Onto something else; training. Today I went to the 6am Spin class, and to be honest when I'm using Spin as a warm-up I really don't give it my all but doing both cardio and lifting in the same gym visit is so much more convienient then splitting it into two visits. Hopefully by next month it will be cool enough in the evenings to run outside, or speed-walk. Today was squat, bench, dead day. I squatted 75lbs- very low and good form, and was proud of myself but when it came to bench press I stalled out on 75 and couldn't even get one full set of 5 reps in. Disappointing! However- I pulled 100lbs on the deadlift substitute. 100 lbs whoo-hoo!

After showering and driving home tho I was starving, feeding frenzy bigtime! Charles made spaghetti the other day so I plowed into those leftovers and sauteed the remains of a bag of spinach in some canola oil and finished off w 3/4 of a cup of Breyers Rocky Road. Here's to all those carbs, fats and proteins making me stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment