Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering Sept. 11

I had recently returned to school after being laid off and was getting ready for World Religions class at SPJC. The news was on and going nuts showing the plane flying into one of the Twin Towers. Shaken and not sure what to think, I went to class. Everyone was talking about it, we were confused at first. In the time it took to get to school, the second plane had hit. Our professor came in and explained what had happened as well as he could according to the available information (the media was totally freaked out and confused too). After class I went home to the apartment I shared with my boyfriend and was glued to the TV and phone, trying to find out if my loved ones were okay. Two days before this my sister and I had taken a flight from New York that changed in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment