Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost back to normal

Getting better every day, I couldn't sleep so got up and went to the early yoga class. If there is any truth to the release of toxins that they always mention I should be guzzling water right now. I did notice lots of wrist twinges which is a bummer since I did not do heavy pulls yesterday. Will get to that later. I'm less stiff then before the class at any rate.

Tomorrow session plan: warm up 1 mile 4.0 and 5.8 intervals, squats go for 3x3x 120 and up from there if it goes well. I'll play around with that and if more weight isn't working yet will go for sets of five at 115. Make up in volume what isn't there in intensity. Dumbbell bench press 3x5x 35, 3x5x 30 one-handed. Deadlift if the wrists let me 1x5x 135. Cool down mile 4.0, 5.8 intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment