Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Squats weren't bad yesterday

I have confidence to go for 130 lbs after 5 x 3 x 125, not pretty but okay, then 3 x 5 x 115. I have to remember to keep perfect from being the enemy of good. So, worked up to those, then Romanian deads, 1 x 8 x 85, was easy, 3 x 8 x 95, yikes those are killers. Today, my truck did not start, so no AM cardio or yoga for me, just stress. I'm waiting for the shop to open now to see if I can get it over there. My mechanic has banker's hours, but I like him because he is the Toyota Whisperer. Even after a simple oil change it seems like my truck has new life. Hopefully, it will be running by tonight so I can get a chest and shoulders workout in, if not I'll have to deal with push-ups and dust off the dumbbells in the closet. Not the end of the world. I took the unexpected time out this morning to complete one of those store surveys on the Walmart reciept and enter a $25,000 sweepstakes. Who knows, maybe this was actually the beginning of a lucky day?

On a less bright note, last night I planned to work from 9 to 12 after getting home from the gym. However, I was wiped out and barely made to to 8pm awake. I hope the energy I'm supposed to get from exercise kicks in soon as this is getting expensive as far as money not earned goes. Always a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment