Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

weight down, but lifts are too

2 pounds down after a day including a Philly cheese steak sandwich, on bread! and huge plank-like french fries. That makes 4 pounds down in the slowest weight-loss journey ever (I decdied to cut fat the day after Valentine's Day). I hope that means it is mostly fat, but my lifting has been sporadic this week. As in, I haven't lifted since last Thursday night. On Thursday I topped out at 3 x 5 x 115 squats, and could only bench 85 lbs. So much for dumbbell benching carrying over to straight bench-press. Ah well. Starting over starting today, I will be concentrating on squats, going for 3 x 3 x 125. As I carb-loaded yesterday, this should be a breeze.

Tomorrow am cardio is treadmill intervals and rowing, then at night bench press and shoulders, upper body stuff. Thursday easy am cardio, elliptical and walking, or a spin class if I get there at a time one is starting then deadlifts at night. Friday am cardio, treadmill intervals and rowing. Saturday, easy cardio, yoga, squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment