Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rough sleeping

It is not the first time, that, after lifting late in the day I am exhausted but completely unable to sleep for a long time. Luckily, I work for myself and can juggle the schedule to accommodate for that, but even so it seems like such a waste of time. I dug out a copy of One Hundred Years of Solitude and went to sleep before Ursula caused any serious trouble (who can blame her, that husband of hers was a self-centered bundle of trouble once the gypsies captured his imagination.)

I slept in, went shopping and have a batch of soon-to-be homemade yogurt cooling in the microwave. Maybe three sets of deadliest (deadlifts blogger dammit!)was a bit much, in spite of them not being particularly heavy for me. I do not know, will update on the 3 mile run tonight, if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment