Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Run and lift

Last night's run was nice, cool and clear skies. I am going to run outside more often. The not so good is that I forgot to look at the clock in the truck before i started, so it is the second run session in a row that there are no stats for. Ah well.
Re-starting strength

Squats, 1 x 12 x air, 1 x 10 x bar, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 3 x 5 x 105 (there may have been a six rep set in there, I lost count at one point.) Overhead press, 1 x 8 x bar, 3 x 5 x 50, not bad at all. Bench press 1 x 8 x bar, 1 x 5 x 65, 3 x 5 x 75, was supposed to be 80 but I forgot. Power cleans: admittedly, I don't look forward to these. It's like starting a whole second workout just as I'm getting tired. But that is tim to suck it up, no?
Power cleans, 1 x 5 x bar, clumsy, 1 x 3 x 55 FACE, 1 x 3 x 65, also ugly, 5 x 3 x 70, some were crap, slop, a few were very nice. Going to repeat with 70 on next power clean day.

Sunday, 3 mile run outside planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment