Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

No good deed goes unpunished

Honestly, some people are so rude! A few months ago, when I decided to get serious about lifting, I checked out Bodybuilders.com. There is a lot of information there about different lifting programs and forums. On the forums it was posted over and over again that The New Rules For Lifting book was great, has a year of programming in it, etc. So, wanting to purchase the book I started at Amazon (of course! I'm an affiliate) and it was $18 plus shipping. I ended up buying it from a local bookstore for $17. The book is good and I plan to use a program from it when I've completed Starting Strength. Recently I looked for it on Amazon to add the link to a blog post, and found it for four dollars and change. First reaction, "Damn! I paid four times that." So, in an attempt to be helpful I posted the low price in the Bodybuilding forum. What happened? Nothing. Just a rude post that it is 'always cheap'. Yeah, always except when I wanted it. What kind of bitch responds to a helpful post that way? Internet rudeness at its finest.
In other, better news, it is finally cool in the evenings and run/walks at this time are incredible. Love the cool breeze while the stars are overhead and Halloween decorations beckon. Soon I will be hiking in the mountains with colorful leaves all around us, so looking forward to that.

Also, hello there Mr. Happily Well-Endowed! Ahhh, my goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Bodybuilding.com never fails to impress. That site is one of the dregs of the internet. It encapsulates everything that is wrong with the fitness industry and the internet.

    ReplyDelete