Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Looking forward to the treadmill

I have been at the bank all morning watching the employee there fiddle around on the computer creating my business account. The starting out part of being a corporation is tedious. Now I'm home, had the delicious lunch of cottage cheese, tuna and red pepper flakes. Yum! It actually isn't that bad and gets protein in me without a lot of fuss.

Today is a running day, my calf feels completely normal so I hope that continues. If it is fine I'll go for four miles, if it starts to bother me again I'll stop at three.


Okay, I feel much better now. The calf is a bit tight but not bad, I went for a couple of half mile intervals too. I'm considering taking an Ultimate Fitness Challenge class tomorrow night instead of lifting. Both trainers who teach it are cool and it should be a fun change of pace. I've been feeling pudgy lately too, yes abs are made in the kitchen blah blah...changing things up a bit can't hurt. Then I can do cardio again Friday and max out or rep out Saturday. Now just to force myself to stay awake at least another hour to work, must make money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment