Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saturday lifts

Heavy day, I don't have my log on hand at the moment and the cat is sitting on my lap, so will go from memory. Squats, 1 x 10 x air, 1 x 8 x bar, these warm-up bar squats are often the toughest until the work sets, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 95, 1 x 5 x 105, I don't remember if I did five or three at 115, went up to 1 x 2 x 135, yet another 'helper' came over to spot me because I was leaning over. I am seriously going to take the SS book to the library and copy the pictures of a low-bar squat, staple the pages together and carry it in my gym bag to give to these fools.

Topped out squats at either 3 x 3 x 135 or 4 x 3 x 135- it felt good.

Overhead press 3 x 3 x 70. Bench press topped at 1 x 5 x 90 with a good spotter, 1 x 2 x 90,couldn't find the good spotter and ended up with a crap spotter, personal trainer at the gym OF COURSE, pulled the fucking bar up for me as soon as it started slowing down. I will never ask that guy for a spot again. Racks were full and I was annoyed by the benching incident so I skipped deadlifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment