Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Half of a workout

If you've been reading this for a while you know the chances of me not going to the gym as long as I am able to walk are nil. Of course I went- but this time I didn't give in to the urge to push all the way. So, testing the back I started with squats, 1 x 12 x air, 1 x 10 x bar, 1 x 5 x 65, 5 x 5 x 95. These were extremely slow and controlled and I could really feel the muscle I smashed Thursday night calling out. Moved on to bench press and did 1 x 8 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 85, 2 x 3 x 95, 1 x 2 x 95, had a good spotter so I went to failure on every set, each one above had an assited rep at the end I'm not counting.

Deadlifts were supposed to be next, I did 1 x 8 x 45 Romanian deads and decided not to push it. So, next heavy day will be Monday or Tuesday, I'm thinking Tuesday will be smarter but you know how that goes. Sunday off, Monday, if I don't lift spinning most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment