Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wiped out yesterday

I was torched. Physically exhausted but somehow racing at the same time and unable to sleep except for odd dreams. It appears I need to adapt to the process of adapting! I tried to work at night as it wasn't possible to concentrate during the day and ended up falling asleep into the most realistic nightmares you can't imagine. On the brightside, bloat is gone. This is a recovery day, so Spinning at 6 tonight.

Tomorrow's plan is a light day, front squats, push-ups, overhead squats, overhead presses, power cleans, then must make it to yoga.

Friday some sort of recovery, spin or treadmill intervals.

Saturday heavy again, going up 5 lbs on back squats to 140, 3 x 3. Bench press still working on reps at 100lbs. I'll build up to that with 5s and 3s, then ramp back down if I don't get 3 x 3 x 100. As I singled out the deads at 170, going for sets of them this day, 2 x 3 x 170.

Update: Not sure about Spinning tonight. I've had a headache growing progressively worse today. I thought it was lack of carbs and had a few potato chips and glass of chocolate milk, which resulted in nausea. Looks like a good-old migraine. I hope I don't vomit. It would be worse to throw up at the gym. At least this is a recovery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment