Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So a pimp chatted me up yesterday

You would think 45 (me) would be too old for that sort of career, must have been the very supportive bra I was wearing that captured his attention. He was quite the smooth-talker, that's for sure. Plan for tonight: climb the wall, I now have a nemesis section that needs to be handled so working on that. Spin, then squats and push-ups. That should go, squat warm-up, then 10 push-ups, 3 x 5 x 105, 10 push-ups, 3 x 5 x 95, 10 push-ups. That gives me 30 push-ups and 30 squats. Will update with actual session details later.

Had to work a little late and missed out on time to climb. I took Spin and then lifted according to the plan above. Basically it sucks to try to lift after an hour of cardio, but it does help reduce my need to lift as much as I did just before the accident and stay according to plan. I still felt it in my lower back during the 105# squats. It is so strange not to know exactly what I want to do for the next workout session, playing it by ear instead.

There is a good yoga class at 11, maybe I'll go in earlier and overhead press, bench and try some deadlifts beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment