Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cinderella? Nope, the designated driver.

Wait, does that make me the cat that is turned into the driver of the coach? Not having kids puts one at a disadvantage as far as fairy tale memory goes. The point of this is that I was out until 12 last night and got up at 6:30 today. Thanks, hungry pets. I basically carbo-loaded, had Ramen last night and oatmeal this morning. Still to come: the long Saturday yoga class, lifting and 2.5 mile walk. I will need a nap after all of that! Reiterating todays planned lifts, back squats 5 x 5 x 115, power cleans 5 x 3 x 80 (sets x reps x pounds) front squat 5 x 3, overhead squat 5 x 3, these are light, RDL 5 x 3 x 95. Will update after, but since all of these are light for me, the only new thing being the power cleans at 80 lbs, should not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment