Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Venturing into the gym today

Back pain is gone, just some stiffness in the area. So, I'll walk first and then see what I can do with the weights. Think I'll skip the hyperextensions considered yesterday. Workout log will be posted aftereward, fingers crossed. I hope my friends with boats came through the strom okay. Different sites that allow comments always disturb me regarding storms. There are so many idiots in the world. Seriously, when you know about a possibly large strom coming your way a week in advance, don't wait until the day before to go to the store, then complain that there is nothing on the shelves dumbass. Also, if it turns out not to be as bad as expected, don't complain asshole, that is a good thing!

That was not too bad. The lifts were light and unfortunately challenging, but I stopped before doing any damage and was surprised by how tired this baby workout left me. Started by walking on the treadmill to warm-up and use up some of the oomph that makes me want to lift as much as possible. 2 miles, 4.0-4.2mph, .5 to 2 incline. Thenbench presses, 1 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 3 x 5 x 85, 1 x 12 x 65. Hyperextensions, 4 x 8. Squats, oh I was trepidatious about these. 1x12xair, 1 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 75, 1 x 5 x 85, 3 x 5 x 95. Not too bad, back said 'Hello" but not in a painful way, repeat this next time. Deadlifts, super careful, 2 x 3 x 135.

No comments:

Post a Comment