Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

New workout pants!

I just got home from a mall with two new pairs of stretchy workout capris. I tried on several pairs and brands of running shorts, which look so cute and comfortable on many of the other women I train with, but for some reason on me they look like I stole Grandma's panties. So, capris it is. I also found some cute tops at Banana Republic on sale, as they were from Summer. Since it is 90 degrees here I went for it. God knows I have enough cute hoodies and jackets to wear over them if it ever becomes cooler. Hey, it started pouring, maybe I am getting my wish. See, buying sleeveless tops did the trick.

I took yoga this morning, today my back and shoulders are a little stiff but whatever. Tonight the plan is to warm up with some lat pull-downs, push-ups and back extensions, three sets of ten each, then deadlift, 1 x 3 x 135, 1 x 3 x 155, 2 x 3 x 165, back down 2 x 3 x 155, 1 x 5 x 135. Then hit the treadmill for my two miles, so far so good as avoiding shinsplints goes, I will increase the distance to 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment