Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The day after

the clunky, uncoordinated, weak workout that was last night, I got up slowly at 530 and went to yoga. I am not a morning person according to everyone who has been exposed to me fore 11am, so doing this on a regular basis means I am convinced it helps. Not joining the Cirque du Soliel anythime soon, but it is such a huge relief to be able to scratch between my shoulder blades with my hand instead of the back of a chair. Not only that, days of longing for someone to rub my tight legs have given way to normalcy. Not that I will say no to a good leg rub.

Tomorrow will be squat, bench deadlift day. Squat 3 x 5 x 125, yes it is a do-over. Bench press 3 x 5 x 90. I've been stuck at 3s for 95 lbs for a while and want to see how this goes. Deadlifts, 1 x 5 x 135, 2 x 5 x 145. Not as heavy as I want heavy day to be, conservative here. Also, I should walk today if I have time as two different social things are on the agenda for the day. But no sex! Lifting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment