Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Moving forward

Often after lifting I go to sleep easily but don't stay there, and that was the case last night and this morning. As I was up at 5am, I decided to take 6am Spin. It was cooler outside then in, for the first time in six months or so YAY! That was fine, I came home and was able to get a few hours of sleep as work was slow.

Tomorrow I will warm up with the one mile walk/ run. 4mph on the walking minutes and 5.1 for the running. It was strangely fun and more interesting then rowing or elliptical. If my shoulder starts to bug I will add five mins of rowing back, it helps.

With squats I'll warm up with sets of five to work sets of 3x3x 120. Dumbbell bench press with the 30 lb dumbbells, 3x6x 30, then one-handed 3x6x 30. Power cleans, 5x3x 65 and then possible 2x5x 95 Romanian deadlifts.

Recovery: Aiming for yoga tomorrow morning, home behaving myself tonight and tomorrow night, Rest day Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment