Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Slept thru yoga again!

Last night my heart rate stayed higher then usual for a long time, hours even, and the hormonal theory has yet to provide evidence of it being correct, so I don't know what is going on there. I alerted the Man to keep an eye on me.

New goal: get there for Yoga tomorrow, my wrists and shoulder can use it. I'm also flirting with the idea of doing 3x3x 125 squats on the next lifting session which will be Saturday or Sunday. That will be a new PR and if there are issues I can make it into doubles or singles (chop- chop- chop). I want to get past this 120 sticking point. Next lifting will include warming up with the one-mile walk run, 4.0 walk, 5.2 run intervals. This time I'm not going to wear my lifting t-shirt while running, that was a sweaty mess.

Then squats sets of three across to 125! I'm going for it and will report back. Overhead press, 3x5x 60. Then deadlifts 5 reps at 150. Short yet deadly workout there.

Today has involved a lot of laying around in between feedings, hopefully facilitating recovery so I can enter the gym as a BEAST next time. Tonight I'll be walking around a street fair for a couple of hours, the past few evenings have been on the verge of comfortable, so I'm hoping this will be too. If it's hot and sticky I won't be staying long.

No comments:

Post a Comment