Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Last week before my first run

This week, I'm running before breakfast today through Thursday, taking Friday completely off, and running the trail run Saturday morning, St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully I am also winning the HGTV Dream Home in Utah!

So today was an lsd day, three miles at 5.1 average, only the last one was a grind and I suspect having a neuortic-acting guy hop on the treadmill next to mine accounted for some of that. Tomorrow I will see if the cardio-deck upstairs is open, the only thing about it is that the treadmills are older and at this point I really need to keep track of distance, speed and what-not. Tuesday's run will consist of a warm-up and quicker intervals, Weds long slow distance and Thursday three miles total. I'm excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment