Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6am the day after

Sleep is always fitful after a lifting night and last night was no exception. I had to handle the dog by myself yesterday, which meant that he had to be in his crate for the time I was at the gym, and then go right back in an hour and a half later for the night. So my restless dreams revolved around my poor little dog having to go to the bathroom and being uncomfortable because he didn't want to pee in his crate. This resulted in my breaking his schedule and letting him out an hour earlier than usual in the morning due to the guilt. How do parents of humans ever do it?

Besides being hungry this morning I feel good, no big soreness anywhere, shoulders less destroyed. We'll see how that goes tomorrow. Tomorrow is the combo cardio class my friend teaches, which isn't part of my lifting plan but I like to go sometimes for the social aspect of it and to see what music she is going to choose however it could also be a big lifting day for me. In addition to that, I need to work and see my niece so planning will be important this week.

The next lifting session goals are squats 3 x 3 x 140, bench press 5 x 3 x 95, deadlifts 1 x 3 x 165.

No comments:

Post a Comment