Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

bizarre horrifying dreams

I don't know if it has to do with the hospital or what, but my dreams last night involved bodies and awful images of a beaten woman, me picking up an old lady who had fallen down and soiled herself everywhere, random body parts, you name it. I don't even watch movies that threaten to get gory, where this came from is unknown.
What did happen is that I slowly became conscious at the normal time, and could not get up. My legs felt like they were filled with cement. I am so glad C could take care of the dog's morning routine so I could stay in bed an hour later. Hey- the dog is using the water bottle in his crate! I guess it wasn't a waste of money after all.

How about some lifts on this log? No open squat racks, so i started with bench presses. 2 x 10 x 45, 1 x 5 x 65, 5 x 5 x 85. Squats, 1 x 10 x air, 1 x 10 x bar, 1 x 5 x 65, 1 x 5 x 95, 1 x 5 x 115, 1 x 3 x 125, 1 x 3 x 135, 1 x 1 x 145 DOH. I singled out those 145# squats 10 times. This was a mental block, some of them felt like I could at least do two but I just didn't.
Deads 1 x 3 x 135, 1 x 1 x 155, 2 x 3 x 170 Rawr! I'm not sure my back was perfect on these but they felt good. BBC and presses alternated 3 x 10 x 45. Hyperextensions 2 x 15. Now I can either skip the light day and redo this as far as squats are concerned, or keep light day and add ascending squat singles at the end instead of the 5 x 5 x 115. Time to train my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment