Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hope to find out what the prognosis is today

He should be being released this morning, fingers crossed. He was doing a lot better, other than starving, when I went there last night to smuggle in some grits and cheese. I had some sleep and a little soup before bed, it came out perfectly, which was a surprise as I made it with boneless skinless chicken breasts. Even so, the flavor is nice and chickeny and the veggies (celery, onion, green pepper,carrots and garlic) come through clearly. New list: get up, brush teeth, take dog for walk, feed dog, call hospital. Oh! Also, a security guard found my keys, so I need to remember to put my new gym id tag on there. Taking this day by day for now.

No word yet. This sucks. So I'm in a holding pattern waiting. This should be where I make a new list but I don't have it in me. At least the pets are all doing okay.

After work I went to the hospital and started asking questions. Doctors appeared from nowhere, first the throat Dr. came in and checked him out, said he is good to go and gave a prescription. Then the resident came in to get release papers started and have him order dinner- yay food! Luckily the hospital isn't too far away, I came home to walk the dog and will be picking up the man as soon as he calls. It's 7 already so I won't have time to lift tonight, can't wait to get back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment